No announcement yet.

This is Not a Drill live broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will attend this on theater. Can't wait to witness this amazing show again with another point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonspudguy View Post

David's been marketing himself as the "voice and guitar of Pink Floyd" for years now. It even says that on the packaging for the Blu-ray version of his Live at Pompeii movie.
      yes, in on an island too

Comment

Locally 2 theaters are showing it, one has sold 7 tickets, the other 15 tickets, one is mine. $14 in a huge so-called "Dream Lounger" seat, hoping for an enjoyable show.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyTagliaferro View Post
          wow this is quite interesting!! Sadly I won't be able to see the live broadcast in a cinema, since I will be at that exact show :-)
          Does your concert ticket give a show start time? If known, those of us watching the cinema screening in other countries will be able to work out if we're seeing it actually live or time-shifted.

Comment

It seems quite likely that this will eventually be released on DVD/4K UHD.

Comment

Originally posted by mark2114 View Post
              I think that will be the Amsterdam show.

Comment

Originally posted by rontoon View Post

I think that will be the Amsterdam show.
                Didn't he film his 4 night run in Milan to make a concert film?

Although he could pull a David and release two films from the same tour (even if one comes out two years after the fact).
                "If I participate in this f**king effort, I hope I'm going to get my gold disc at the end of it. Imagine that!"

Comment

Did someone record the audio of the broadcast? I would love to have that version. I tried to record but only half was recorded and with transmission failures.

Comment

Originally posted by voices2010 View Post
                    Did someone record the audio of the broadcast?
                    There was no audio stream in my local Cineworld, and they cancelled the broadcast. Anyone else have the same problem?

Comment

Just home from the show, I was not impressed.
                      In many ways the various shows Ron and Simon have put out are better, this show was dark, Okay but not great sound.

Comment

Originally posted by mark2114 View Post
                        Would love to see Floyd and solo members release videos in 4K UHD discs. Us+Them is not available in my country to buy in 4K on Prime Video.

Comment

To everyone attended theaters: Did you notice anything?
                          P.S. Was given this before the show.​
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	happening--.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	322279

Comment

I couldn't go but I read about various problems in theaters...

Comment

Originally posted by Antony View Post
                              To everyone attended theaters: Did you notice anything?
                              P.S. Was given this before the show.​
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	happening--.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	322279
                              Wait, what the fuck does Eric Fletcher Waters being a communist have to do with anything?
                              Picture a courthouse with no fucking laws!
                              Picture a cathouse with no fucking whores!
                              Picture a shithouse with no fucking drains!
                              Picture a leader with no fucking brains!

Comment

The protest flyer was not distributed at the venue I attended.

It is ironic to me that Roger invites dissenters of his politics to "fuck off to the bar," and then has a song about The Bar where we can all meet for a friendly drink. It's just amusing to me, that's all. I still love the music.

Comment

Working...
                                X