No announcement yet.

The last days to come at Y!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I show ETAs increasing and decreasing. Two shows are still trying to download. I have been having sporadic trouble with some shows downloading starting last night. Fairly erratic tonight as well.

Comment

​​Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	2407
      ​​
      Here's the screen I just got when checking it again. I'm so glad I got to download what I was looking to keep, at least.
      Last edited by UnwoundBob'85; 03-01-2023, 01:52 AM.
      Go Fishing, My Boy...

Comment

There's a ghost on my computer.. A 3-11-73 Toronto recording keeps popping up on my Vuse client, running at a low transfer speed and then dropping off again.

Comment

The tracker appears to still be running at the moment, so if you've got downloads in progress then leave them open for now. No shortage of people still downloading...

Comment

Here I still have a good twenty uploading. And one I had waiting woke up and is coming!

Comment

I knew that I have to save my private message before; although I still can log in and see "Abronsius" - account, I did not take the time to save in txt my private message.
              I just have here and there some png screenshots or text copy/paste I did through the years.
              I'm a bit pissed off because I did not have the time to do it properly and said to myself "well, what the hell!"
              Then, I realized that a had several messages from Lee Harris who kindly reply when Nick Mason's tour started in French and English to my questions (including the set-list, David Gilmour, etc...)

Comment

One last time

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	239
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2416
                I am you and what I see is me.

Comment

Originally posted by mooncusser View Post
                  One last time

Name:	image.png
Views:	239
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2416
                  Thanks, those are some great numbers!

Comment

Didn't expect this, but I'm feeling like I just lost an old friend. So I'm glad to know a new one is here at ravinganddrooling. And I just checked, I have a bunch of files that are still uploading, so I won't delete any of them until they stop.

Comment

I'm still seeing activity on a few of torrents so I'll keep them up for a few days. I went on a spree the last, getting stuff I'd missed in the past.

Comment

I use BiglyBT on my iMac, and as of now it shows no scrape errors on the tracker, and one person from Sweden is connected to me trying to download Berlin 1972.05.18 Recorder 1, Knebworth 1975.07.05 Recorder 8 24/192, and Oakland 1977.05.09 fob.menke.motb.0053.flac24, as I have them listed in my client. It's showing potential connections for a few other torrents if they can punch through their firewalls.

I will say I'd cratered my puny 1.07 share ratio down to around a 0.33 by this morning, as would happen when you download 31 shows in the span of 11 days, including the 48.45 GB The Wall Feature torrent, which shows two potential connections to peers. It miraculously rose back to a 0.49.

I just hope someone was able to get an absolutely complete archive of the forum posts, since I know posts were still being made this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by erik_1099 View Post
                          I'm still seeing activity on a few of torrents so I'll keep them up for a few days. I went on a spree the last, getting stuff I'd missed in the past.
                          I think that as long as the tracker is still running, and somebody is connected to you before it goes offline, it'll still upload to them. But once it goes offline, since I believe all the torrents were flagged private, there would be no new connections since nobody can get to the torrent posts. If somebody had the actual torrent file, then theoretically yes, as long as the tracker is still running. I've seen this happen with Dime when they go offline for routine maintenance. So on my end, as long as I see that person from Sweden connected to me to the three torrents I mentioned above, I'm leaving those up until they complete. They're intermittently connecting to me and maxing out at 13.3 KB/s. But, as I mentioned with The Wall Feature, I see that I am connected to 0 of 43 seeds, as would be expected since I'm also seeding, but connected to 0 of 2 peers. That's where I'm fuzzy about it. It shows they're in the swarm, but they're not connected to me, and I'm not sure if they could connect once the tracker goes offline.

If I remember correctly, it's all supposed to go offline at Midnight Eastern Standard Time. So, less than 45 minutes as I hit the post button.

Comment

• DARREN
                            DARREN commented
                            Editing a comment
                            is gone now,wont load up,rest in peace.

To quote a Don Henley song, "So let me take a long last look before we say goodbye."
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	0qyYZBW.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	2437

And Yeeshkul has now faded into the digital æther. Tracker is now down. EDIT: If anybody was connected, DO NOT close anything out until everything is completed. My Swedish leecher is still connected to me at this time.
                          Last edited by bluorangefyre; 03-01-2023, 04:10 AM. Reason: information regarding any transfers

Comment

I figured I'd illustrate my point about keeping connected torrents running now that Y! is gone. This is my BiglyBT torrent list as of 12:13 AM EST:

Name:	DLGszly.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	2439

As you can see, I'd scrolled down to shut off any torrents that had no peers in the swarm, and without a tracker there is no way they could find me since the torrents were flagged private, so it was pointless to keep those torrents running. I left the ones that read 0 of 1 peers connected just in case some miracle happens and they're able to connect, if they don't complete elsewhere due to being connected somewhere else. But the two where 1 of 1 peers is connected is why I'm keeping those torrents up for sure. There's no longer a tracker, but both BT clients - mine and the Swede's - know where the last good connection was, and is keeping that line open. This is also why I'm keeping the other torrents up, since there were leechers in the swarm, but they just weren't finding me. But with no tracker, it likely will not let me know if they complete or not, but again, miracles could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bluorangefyre View Post
                              I just hope someone was able to get an absolutely complete archive of the forum posts, since I know posts were still being made this afternoon.
                              It is being worked on but may take a few weeks.
                              Good Lord, it's Kitty Carlisle! And she's packing heat! - Crow T. Robot

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
                              PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
                              Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
                              Rog - Aug 20, 2020, Atlanta (Taped)
                              Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

Working...
                              X