No announcement yet.

The last days to come at Y!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see you guys here. Thanks to TJ for the last 15 or so years and thanks to Nils and company for making this new place happen.

Comment

• JawsTrade
      JawsTrade commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Simond! It's an amazing effort from what I have heard so far! This must have taken you a tremendous amount of time.

Long live Raving and Drooling!

• Simond
      Simond commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, not me! All the thanks go to Nils and his team. I just live here

I was a lurker on Yeeshkul and will likely end up a lurker here (limited internet bandwidth so no torrents) but I want to thank those who keep this archival project alive!
    Pink Floyd - December 8th, 1987 - Seattle Kingdome

Comment

Thanks for setting up the new home.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post
        Hi Nils,
        I think it might of already been mentioned, but what about the "Gone but not forgotten" page.
        Just a thought.
        Yes, though about that...let us wait untill we know how the original thread can be reimplemented. But YES, this is of value.

Best
        Nils
        FINGAL‘S CAVE: A Podcast for all dedicated Pink Floyd Fans

Available here:
        Youtube
        Apple Podcast
        Amazon Music
        Spotify
        Deezer
        Facebook

Comment

Hi all,

You have done a great job in setting up our new 'day care center' in such a short time, my heartfelt thanks to Skinny12 and all others involved.

Cheers!

Comment

I feel like it was getting late and the bar was closing soon. Nobody knew quite where to go next because the night was still too young to go home. But now we have a place! Thanks to all for getting this up and running!

Comment

It will definitely feel strange when Y is actually gone. It's been part of my life for nearly 2 decades, and I've made real-life friendships through the interactions there alongside all the music and information. It's like leaving home...

I'm very glad others have picked up the torch and will keep the community going with a fresh start in a new place. You've done a lot in a short time!
              I am you and what I see is me.

Comment

This is looking amazing! A huge thank you to every single person involved in all aspects of this new endeavor!! I am so stoked!!

Comment

Howdy howdy howdy!

The site rocks!

Thank you all!

Comment

Yes, it will be sad when that Y! icon in my browser bar no longer goes to...anything. But, when one path ends, another begins. Thanks, everyone, for all efforts to create a new home!

Comment

Site and forum looks great. Thanks to all involved for setting it up so quickly!

Comment

Yeeshkul changed my life in so many positive ways. The number of Floyd nights I have had over the years, with mates - few beers, listening to or watching some of the excellent material that was made available (through a lot of hard work).

However, all things come to an end eventually.

Now we have Raving and Drooling, a new era. The site looks great, thanks to all that got it up and running (and so quickly, far out), and count me in for donations to keep it running.

Comment

My first post here, just to say thanks to all you people involved in this new fantastic site, and to scream a HUGE GRAZIE to Y!, admin, mods and all the members

Let's start a new era 😍
                          Last edited by stefano; 02-25-2023, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I notice that there's still people posting torrents every day there......who knows, something nice might turn up on the last day. I can but dream..

Comment

like the famous name of a Cream album or Roger addressing to the audience after a famous '77 gig, I would like another Extraction Tapes (you know, the Dogs howling at the moon that Roger erased... by mistake ;-)
                              Neonknight shared "Up, Up and Away" which is a major upgrade in comparison to the silvered RoIO by Silent Sea records "One Side Of The Moon" (title was "The Great Gig In The Sky")
                              so who knows ?
                              Let's cross the fingers.

Comment

Working...
                              X