Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post

Now, how can I access to the video ? I don't have a youtube account
    I will attempt to censor (blur) parts of the scarfe drawings - I think this is why it has been blocked.
    They are fine in 1977 but sadly not made for these times.....

Comment

The original upload of this video was flagged for 'adult content'.
      They won't tell me what but it is either the Scafe drawings or Waters Swearing at the audience.
      I've edited the drawings slightly and re-uploaded - fingers crossed.
      What was fun and non-threatening in 1977 obviously isn't today...​

Below is the new upload link and also a link to a folder containing (some) of the isolated tracks I used.

https://youtu.be/gyScI1DxiME?si=7R-BvHey6iHNYmON

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5b?usp=sharing

Comment

I watched this last night. What an amazing job you did on producing such a professional-looking documentary. I loved the way the story unfolded and the touch of humour you bring to your films. That said, I don't think I've ever actually heard Animals. It came out at a time when I'd pretty much lost interest in the Floyd (around mid-1972). I'd bought Tour 72 (which was amazing) and Tour 73 (because it had Echoes on it). I bought Tour 74 really just to complete the set. I liked SOYCD but thought the other two songs were really sub-par Pink Floyd. I must have read somewhere that Animals was a reworking of those two songs so never bothered to even listen to it. Having heard the songs in your film, I probably still won't bother. But great job on the film!

Comment

thanks a lot for the files raelnyc - I'm still completely "sur le cul" par the isolation of the Psalm.
          I have been able using the 5.1 blu-ray mix of isolating Gilmour's bombastic bass on Pigs 3DO - it needs to be boosted (AMPlified; but when it's done, it's damned good).

Comment

Thanks for posting here, I might've missed this otherwise.

I found this to be incredibly well-made. Learned a lot (and subscribed). I've never felt so in-the-trench on that period of time, this really puts me there. Gave everything a vivid context that is hard to show unless 1) you were there, or 2) the documentarian knows what they are doing!

I'm more on the early PF side and have to admit to never getting a rise out of the Raving and Drooling tours - this conked me over the head with a new interest in those shows.

Comment

Working...
            X