Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fingal's Cave Podcast Episode #2 - Lee Harris, "Roger was standing in the back watching it with a big smile on his face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to listen to the podcast finally today - what a nice guy Lee is! And so down to earth and humble. A pleasure to listen to.
    Nice chat there Nils!

Can't wait for the Lorelei show!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny12 View Post

We met online (would have visited him in south france but…) and the quality was mediocre but we both had backup recordings on our local system so i put it together later

Best
      Nils
      THNAK YOU FOR DOING THIS! So many podcasts are lazy with the audio quality.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even realize this was a thing! About to listen to the first episode now. I haven't even listened but more of this please lol 😃
        Click here to access my Pink Floyd lists!

Comment

loved the show! i can't wait for the next installment! any chance we could get more than one a month?!

Comment

• Skinny12
            Skinny12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe next month there will be two, because i can say…if you listen to the next one, waiting for the following will be tough..

Best
            Nils

Hi Nils,

That show was great.

Very informative.
          Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to be one of your guests someday.

Also, thanks a bunch for attempting to contact you-know-who for me. Unfortunately, he didn't respond.

Take Care.

Comment

• Skinny12
            Skinny12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you and yes! We would be honored! All the best!
        Working...
        X