Hamilton 1975 8mm Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Smithee View Post

good. On youtube,great. It was shared here and was removed because people complained about the audio/video badly synched. I dopt care. I want it to be shared for everyone,including myself,Who cares about the synch problems. We could work on it ourselves
    This footage was not taken down anywhere for how horrendous an audio sync was. LolaClips deliberately tries to keep the footage off of any site that has downloads available besides their own. It has nothing to do with the effort put into the project (or lack thereof...)
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Fine work, Thank You!!

Comment

I really enjoyed this one. Thank you.

Comment

One of the greatest Floyd projects ever!!

Comment

I mean the superb recording was already legendary right from the start, and now it´s also even accompanied by this legendary film..

Comment

Ah the Hamilton footage. It was considered lost at first, but then the reel was found, mislabelled. It took me a few weeks (months, year?) to convince the speedy guys to let me work on the film. Nuff is often strutting alot about this footage, but forgetting to thanks all the people who worked or helped on that project:
              All the peoples who helped me to fund this project (from memory: Omayyad, Notelu, James Floyd, Pparaguez)
              The guy who offered him the opportunity to do the sync (Me)
              Adam from the Genesis Museum (Despite him not being interested at all by this film)

So thanks to all these people, and of course, thanks to Jim Kelly and the Speedy guys.
              Last edited by Ikhnaton; 08-25-2024, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• YASHA
                YASHA commented
                Editing a comment
                Guys, thank you all !!!

• NuffM
                NuffM commented
                Editing a comment
                It was a group effort to fund and make the negotiations. The actual work done to the film was all me and my friend Davide, who wanted credited and because of him trying to understand why he couldn't be credited, you came to me and just directly called him an asshole, "just so I know", as if I hadn't been working closely with him for years. All because he was "blowing up your phone" one night apparently... turn notifications for the chat off...?

Yeah those amazing donors contributed but they weren't credited either. Your credit deserves its spot, but not as a syncing effort.

Thanks for helping getting it out there.

Hopefully you release the films that you yourself choose to keep private rather than get out there. I understand why many things can't be released, but a good amount of those also can be. As well as a certain re-scan.

Also yeah, I do strut around with it a lot. Because whether or not it was posted on my channel, the visuals are my work. I'm really proud of it. I'm not gonna stop being proud of it lol. I strut it with pride. I love the film and it makes me so happy that I've managed to put a smile on so many people's faces.
                Last edited by NuffM; 08-25-2024, 02:34 PM.

• Ikhnaton
                Ikhnaton commented
                Editing a comment
                You’re welcome !

Ikhnaton I always remember you and Adam, and I am sure that everybody who has contributed, did so with good intentions and gave what one could to make this a reality worthy of being celebrated.

Comment

Working...
              X