X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowdyNoMore View Post
    This is a fan site ? lol
    Hi there Rowdy.

Yes, this is a fan site, and each one has his/her own opinions and likes and tates, just like you. Enjoy debating/discussing any idea you have, with respect and just not make it sound is if yours is what only counts.

cheers!
    If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by mark2114 View Post
      The 50th of WYWH is coming up next year, it will be interesting to see the material they release for that.
      Every time there is a release here and in the other forum they seem like a wailing wall....

Comment

I think it looks pretty nice; not sure I will buy it due to current circumstances but I certainly wouldn't begrudge those that do. I don't even think the $50 price is that awful considering that a generic black 180 gram 2x LP can sell for north of $40 these days. This one does seem a bit of a cash grab by the PF Ltd but it could also be a cash grab for collectors who want to part with it in a few years.

Is it really a new remaster though? It says 2024 remaster in the description which is curious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gotta_be_crazy View Post

Hi there Rowdy.

Yes, this is a fan site, and each one has his/her own opinions and likes and tates, just like you. Enjoy debating/discussing any idea you have, with respect and just not make it sound is if yours is what only counts.

cheers!
          I see. There is a cult of complainers here, including the mods. Great site.
          Roger Waters March 23/1985 Toronto Maple Leaf Gardens
          Pink Floyd Sept. 22/1987 Toronto CNE
          Pink Floyd July 5/1994 Toronto CNE
          Roger Waters Oct. 3rd and 13th/2017 Toronto Air Canada Center
          Roger Waters July 8th & 9th/2022 Toronto Scotiabank Arena
          Nick Mason's SOS Oct. 8th/2022 Toronto Massey Hall

Comment

Originally posted by mark2114 View Post
            The 50th of WYWH is coming up next year, it will be interesting to see the material they release for that.
            Maybe if we're lucky and management wants to reward fans, they MIGHT include that lower gen Extraction Tape they showed off in the Animals 2018 documentary. Like that'd happen LOL.

Comment

I see. There is a cult of complainers here, including the mods. Great site.
              Well, that's what hardcore fans do: complain about the shitty releases knowing they could do more.

We are a lot of people from the older days and, yes, maybe old in age. We're talking about a band which released their first album like 60 years ago man, so yeah, maybe we are a bit older and grumpy but we're cool people though. Enjoy your stay and don't take it too seriously, really. It's supposed to be fun.
              If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Comment

Well, that's what hardcore fans do: complain about the shitty releases knowing they could do more.

We are a lot of people from the older days and, yes, maybe old in age. We're talking about a band which released their first album like 60 years ago man, so yeah, maybe we are a bit older and grumpy but we're cool people though. Enjoy your stay and don't take it too seriously, really. It's supposed to be fun.
                I am 56. And a very hardcore fan. I suppose I choose to look on the bright side of things.

Comment

I am 56. And a very hardcore fan. I suppose I choose to look on the bright side of things.
                  Yes, me too. Maybe we started with the wrong foot. Cheers.

Comment

Yes, me too. Maybe we started with the wrong foot. Cheers.
                    Peace brother.

Comment

Looks like it's all sold out. On ebay, it's twice the original price. Anybody knows how many copies were made?

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post
                        Another year, another ginormous cash grab. That's just how the cookie crumbles, it seems. Sigh...

https://pinkfloyd.lnk.to/TDSOTMUVVinyl
                        You do realize you’re referring to the same band that sold an empty replica EMI tape box, right?

Comment

• ruben77
                          ruben77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It wasn't even an empty box. It was just the photo of a box.

A photo
                          of a box
                          for ₤200

Even the 50th anniversary edition hasn't arrived where I live, but I'm curious about the sound quality of this edition. Can anyone listen to this, compare it and comment?

Comment

I bought it but didn't listen to it yet.
                          in general, i'm not a big fan of this kind of release which are just aesthetic. But it seems to be really well made and so, I ordered it. It could be great in a frame (an expensive frame in the end ).

Comment

Working...
                          X