Brand new LA 1975 footage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new LA 1975 footage!

Hey all - we're releasing a brand new film of PF in Los Angeles on April 27th, 1975. It'll be up on Sunday!

This black & white film runs for about 7½ minutes and contains some very long and enjoyable shots. It is the second source for this concert, as well! I can't wait for everybody to see it!

The files will be up on a torrent on Sunday!

Major thanks to John Waters for allowing me to share this new film with all Floyd fans!
    https://youtu.be/edimGup6UyI
    Attached Files
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

it’s been a good year for this stuff cheers to all involved in this project and others!

Comment

Bruh... you guys are bringing it lately. Keep up the great work!

Comment

John Waters, as in Roger's brother?

Comment

Originally posted by ammoj2 View Post
          John Waters, as in Roger's brother?
          Nope, the last name is purely coincidental! John Waters is a film archivist based in Ohio. He's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlue1989 View Post
            Bruh... you guys are bringing it lately. Keep up the great work!
            And we will CONTINUE to bring it this year. Just you wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post

Nope, the last name is purely coincidental! John Waters is a film archivist based in Ohio. He's awesome.
              Gotcha. It's not just the last name though - Roger's brother is really named John Waters haha

Comment

Originally posted by ammoj2 View Post

Gotcha. It's not just the last name though - Roger's brother is really named John Waters haha
                LOL I completely forgot about that. That's so funny.

Comment

And we will CONTINUE to bring it this year. Just you wait!!!
                  I thought we had seen all there was to see of Pink Floyd prior to The Wall, several years ago. Amazing that stuff is still surfacing.

Comment

One day someone is going to wake up and go “oh hey there’s my old unprocessed 35mm film of Radio City 1973, maybe I should get someone to digitize this.”
                    Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Originally posted by Alanko View Post

I thought we had seen all there was to see of Pink Floyd prior to The Wall, several years ago. Amazing that stuff is still surfacing.
                      You'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenStrat View Post
                        One day someone is going to wake up and go “oh hey there’s my old unprocessed 35mm film of Radio City 1973, maybe I should get someone to digitize this.”
                        One can dream! I myself would absolutely kill for a long film of one of their earlier shows, from 1970-72. But I'll happily take any new footage from the 70-81 period!

Comment

One can dream! I myself would absolutely kill for a long film of one of their earlier shows, from 1970-72. But I'll happily take any new footage from the 70-81 period!
                          Seeing how we got the ‘75 and ‘77 Canada tour footage this year along with this LA ‘75 footage, I’m positive our wishes might come true!
                          Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

wow!! Amazing

Comment

I just hope that drawing attention to something like this on YouTube doesn't get it pulled like past projects.

Comment

• RoyTagliaferro
                                RoyTagliaferro commented
                                Editing a comment
                                well except for that one ummm... special case, that never happened ever. And I think that had more to do with the trailer and the lengh of the film, I guess it made it look too bootleg style or whatever. I don't think they'll bother anybody over a 7 minute black n white film
                            Working...
                            X