X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot !
    Massive job done here !!!

Comment

This is a nice contrast to the '77 Montreal footage (which is more like scrolling through TikTok videos). The long, stable shots are very enjoyable, even if they emphasise that stage presence wasn't a big thing in the Floyd world!

Is black and white 8mm rarer? I've seen far less of it over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanko View Post
        This is a nice contrast to the '77 Montreal footage (which is more like scrolling through TikTok videos). The long, stable shots are very enjoyable, even if they emphasise that stage presence wasn't a big thing in the Floyd world!

Is black and white 8mm rarer? I've seen far less of it over the years.
        This is a duplicate print distributed through Creem magazine back in the 1970s. The original master was most likely a sound 16mm camera for news coverage, given the way it was shot, how the zoom works, and the steadiness (in the raw scan).
        - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Sensational synchronization! Thank You!

Comment

Given the often distant and dark shots, the synchronisation is absolutely remarkable. Great to see the lengthy sections and the band walk-off is nice to see as well. Many thanks Nuff and everyone involved.

Comment

Really enjoyed this!

Comment

One of the cool things about this footage is you can see and hear one of the rare times the band sung 3 part harmonies near the end of Eclipse. It’s also very clear looking! I swear one day we’ll get footage of that stupid plane flying over the crowd
                Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Incredible! Thank you for sharing! It pairs very nicely with the other LA 1975 film, which is quite good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anredeon View Post
                    Sensational synchronization! Thank You!
                    For real! I said it another thread and I'll say again here, you guys do some amazing sync work! Not sure how you do it so quickly but I could work on this for 5 years and still not be done as well as this. I'll put some respek on your name

Comment

Thanks again and hope I'll be repeating that many times in the future. Love Nick's emergency drum fill going into the Money guitar solo.

So what the hell is that thing flying around at the end of Eclipse? I assumed it was an angel (?) from the other film but here it seems to be right over the band. Never seen another photo so was it just for these shows?

Comment

• Alanko
                        Alanko commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Almost looks like a four-legged animal of some sort.

Originally posted by penguinzzz View Post
                      Thanks again and hope I'll be repeating that many times in the future. Love Nick's emergency drum fill going into the Money guitar solo.

So what the hell is that thing flying around at the end of Eclipse? I assumed it was an angel (?) from the other film but here it seems to be right over the band. Never seen another photo so was it just for these shows?
                      It's a roadie hanging down from the ceiling in a giant white robe and he's wielding a stick. You can make out the legs on the left, his arms, his face and his beard. Some have speculated that it's some kind of depiction of Jesus or other religious figures, but it definitely only happened in this show. That's my belief anyway. There are so many photographs from the other L.A. nights (this one has no publicly confirmed ones) and none of them show this. Floyd always did weird and wacky shit for the final shows of legs or tours, so this isn't surprising. Some believe that it was also a prank pulled on the band (you can see Rick looking up like "WTF??"). Some ALSO speculate that the roadie is none other than Alan, from Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast.

Comment

Great job with this!

Comment

Sorry, I am not seeing this torrent ? Excuse my stupidity.

Comment

I think that there is no torrent, check the first youtube link on page 1 - the video is now there.
                            If there is a private torrent or download link, please PM me ;-)​

Comment

Hey all, the torrent will come very soon. Some technical problems with my PC are preventing me from accessing the files needed to add the torrent here. But rest assured, it will be posted!

If you must get the files *now*, you can find them on Archive.org on the NuffM user. Hope this helps for now while I get things resolved (it will take until Saturday; I'm sorry!)

Comment

Working...
                              X