No announcement yet.

No decent sports on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That said, I would probably watch sports if they sent some car sports... but they never do. I saw a rallycross European championship last year and it was really cool. But the television stations only care about football and other boring sports - always with some loud, annoying sports commentator. I used to watch the ski sports once in a while on the telly before, but it's no longer funny because my country always wins anyway.

So I think I prefer to watch Roger instead of watching any boring, annoying sports.

Comment

I am a huge hockey fan. Have been since childhood (70's) I play fantasy hockey as well. I hate to admit it, but my favorite team is the Toronto Maple Leafs. They use to play where Yeeshkul ! was recorded at least !

So many upsets this year, in the playoffs. Edmonton knocked out last night by Vegas. The first 2 rounds knocked out all the favorites to win. Carolina looks very good.
      Seattle/Dallas game 7 tonight.

Dallas moves on.

Dallas/Vegas in the west
      Carolina/Florida in the east.
      Last edited by FloydFlashback; 05-16-2023, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydFlashback View Post
        I am a huge hockey fan. Have been since childhood (70's) I play fantasy hockey as well. I hate to admit it, but my favorite team is the Toronto Maple Leafs. They use to play where Yeeshkul ! was recorded at least !

So many upsets this year, in the playoffs. Edmonton knocked out last night by Vegas. The first 2 rounds knocked out all the favorites to win. Carolina looks very good.
        Seattle/Dallas game 7 tonight.

Dallas moves on.

Dallas/Vegas in the west
        Carolina/Florida in the east.
        Such an incredibly odd table turning unexpected year for the NHL. It’s like 21-22 never happened. The turnovers and game 7 upsets were insane. I was rooting for the Leafs since they’re not my team and I’m always for the underdogs and those who’ve been struggling. It was nice to see them finally get to the second round.
        Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Yes, finally winning a first round was nice. 19 years is a long time.😁
          But the elation was short lived.

Comment

Working...
          X