Traders Little Helper version 2.8.4 error while checking ffp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traders Little Helper version 2.8.4 error while checking ffp

I'm getting error "format of file [track name] is not supported" with Traders Little Help version 2.8.4 (flac v1.3.3) while verifying ffp? If I use the previous version of TLH 2.8.2 (flac v1.3.2), I don't get that error. This is happening with many but not all flac downloads.

Originally posted by fatoldpig View Post
    I'm getting error "format of file [track name] is not supported" with Traders Little Help version 2.8.4 (flac v1.3.3) while verifying ffp? If I use the previous version of TLH 2.8.2 (flac v1.3.2), I don't get that error. This is happening with many but not all flac downloads.
    I ran into this a bit ago especially with 24-bit files. I replaced flac,exe v. 1.33 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Trader's Little Helper\CmdlineApps with 1.32 and all went well. You don't have to replace TLH itself - it uses the version of FLAC in the directory mentioned above.
    Last edited by jaman57; 04-29-2023, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaman57 View Post

I ran into this a bit ago especially with 24-bit files. I replaced flac,exe v. 1.33 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Trader's Little Helper\CmdlineApps with 1.32 and all went well. You don't have to replace TLH itself - it uses the version of FLAC in the directory mentioned above.
      That's what I did yesterday, somehow flac v1.3.3 and higher is causing the issue. I also got an email from the author of TLH, Robert Hoffmann suggesting the same. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X