Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Gilmour - Wish You Were Here - acoustic solo - 2011

never seen this before

David Gilmour Wish You Were Here acoustic solo from 2011 The Story Of Wish You Were Here documentary session raw film 'rushes'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbr-nTMO-xw

if anyone else hasn't seen it yet - enjoy

Really cool!
    That was a great documentary, a shame he didn't do one for Animals as well.
    I remember being quite worried for David's health at the time because it looks like he had lost a lot of weight all of a sudden. Luckily that wasn't the case

Comment

Here's another clip I don't remember seeing before with Roger playing and singing songs from Wish You Were Here and also a bit of Flickering Flame. Great stuff.
      ROGER WATERS PLAYS ‘WISH YOU WERE HERE' + 'HAVE A CIGAR' 'WELCOME. TO THE MACHINE' (youtube.com)

Comment

Thanks for the Link. I have seen that one, anyone who hasn't should! I have watched all of Johns interviews with the band. Literally over eight hours of intimate interviews with each band member, friends and those that worked closely with the band.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Thanks for the Link. I have seen that one, anyone who hasn't should! I have watched all of Johns interviews with the band. Literally over eight hours of intimate interviews with each band member, friends and those that worked closely with the band.
          It is really a treasure trove, I absolutely love those videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydfan2410 View Post

It is really a treasure trove, I absolutely love those videos.
            It truly is, where else are you going to find, for example, an interview with David in a quite relaxed place that goes on for over an Hour and a half, and that's just one of the videos.

Comment

Working...
            X