Amused To Death - 1992 Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amused To Death - 1992 Vinyl

Just laid down enough pounds, shillings and pence to score a great sounding copy. It's now digitized at 32/192 wav, and it took me long enough to score one. YOLO.

I've got an original as well at home, I play it once in a while, I like it better than the new mix.
    It wasn't cheap 😉

Comment

Have an original as well..
      Think only played once. Bought it the year it came out..

Comment

Actually had to check if I had that on vinyl and I do, the analogue production release, been awhile since I spun that one. Listen to it often on Tidal, my favorite of Rogers solo releases with ITTLWRW? coming in second. May have to put that 1992 version on my want list.

Comment

Originally posted by 97070Mole View Post
          Just laid down enough pounds, shillings and pence to score a great sounding copy. It's now digitized at 32/192 wav, and it took me long enough to score one. YOLO.
          I don't know if it's very bold of me... but could I have a chance to listen to the digitalization?

Comment

• 97070Mole
            97070Mole commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hesitant - only because I'd tried to find this for years on the torrent sites and I don't want to see it turn into the next feed everyone wants to jump on. If demand by other Sr Members goes up, I'll consider posting a link since any sample I try to post is too large.

Is it any different to the original CD?

Comment

• 97070Mole
            97070Mole commented
            Editing a comment
            Frankymole - same recording, but since it's vinyl sourced, I can jack up the resolution beyond what the CD affords, up into Blu-Ray audio quality.
        Working...
        X