Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atom Heart Mother Bath Festival The Early Years release footage - audio is overdubbed from Paris Cinema session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atom Heart Mother Bath Festival The Early Years release footage - audio is overdubbed from Paris Cinema session

another disappointment in The Early Years release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpDM2qEQWA

just now recognized that this is not true audio from Bath Festival - but overdubbed from Paris Cinema session

am I really the only one ?​

Originally posted by svaerige View Post
    another disappointment in The Early Years release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpDM2qEQWA

just now recognized that this is not true audio from Bath Festival - but overdubbed from Paris Cinema session

am I really the only one ?​
    Hi there buddy. It was already stated but it's always nice when you discover it yourself isn't it?
    If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by gotta_be_crazy View Post
      It was already stated
      yeah it passed me by

sad all this does not add points to TER release

but of course it's better than San Diego audio overdubbed on Hakone Aphrodite video

Comment

• svaerige
        svaerige commented
        Editing a comment
        it's amazing that they didn't even notice that the audio is overdubbed.

• ILuvHoney
        ILuvHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Why did you do that, rontoon, when there does exist a recording from Hakone?
        Also wondered about the Oakland overdub of the Anaheim 1977 footage on the "Pink Floyd 8mm" DVD, why did you do that when there is a decent audience recording from that song which has circulated for decades before you made that DVD?

• ILuvHoney
        ILuvHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        (I obviously meant "from that concert", but apparently there's no possibility to edit comments here, which kind of sucks)

Considering some of the shoddy research that went into this release, it's far from amazing that they didn't realize this.

Comment

The Bath footage is a challenging watch; like trying to discern the band from an ultrasound scan. From memory the original audio had a hum running through it?

Comment

Working...
        X