Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best source in terms of SQ for the Boston Garden 1973 show ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best source in terms of SQ for the Boston Garden 1973 show ?

Hi folks,

I was wondering what was a the best source in terms of sound quality for the Boston Gardens 1973 show (I think that the audio was used for the 8mm Atlanta footage HRV)

I don't remember (unless he posted some excerpts) that Jimfisheye did a matrix or a remaster of this show.​

thanks in advance for your help

Look for it (and any other from 1967-1981) on the Best Known Sources thread. Also, if you don't see what you're looking for, you have the massive projects from Nipote's lists and blauwdruk's database.
    Last edited by gotta_be_crazy; 05-29-2024, 12:40 AM.
    If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

thanks; I know this thread; that's just that I'm a bit confused by the very last page (archived from Y!) : some members are talking about a new upgraded version/source but only torrented at Dimeadozen. Is this version available on raving and drooling now ?

https://ravinganddrooling.com/forum/.../229041-/page3

Comment

I don't think the 24/96 versions have been shared yet, or at least I don't have them nor haven't seen them.
        If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
          thanks; I know this thread; that's just that I'm a bit confused by the very last page (archived from Y!) : some members are talking about a new upgraded version/source but only torrented at Dimeadozen. Is this version available on raving and drooling now ?

I look at every Floyd related posting over on Dime and have never seen it pop up there or on TTD.
          What's great about America is that everybody has an opinion.... But what's also great, you don't have to listen to 'em. - Dennis Green

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
          PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
          Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
          Rog - Aug 20, 2022, Atlanta (Taped)
          Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

They are talking about this version (released by KRW_CO back in 2012), this is the new transfer, before that he released this show back in around 2007 (not remember exact year), this one only posted at dime. apparently he never released the high resolution version.
            https://ravinganddrooling.com/forum/...rrents/229041-

None of these 1973 shows available at dime because everything banned from the tracker due to Pink Floyd Copyright Dump.

Hope this helps
            Last edited by Artemus; 05-29-2024, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemus View Post

None of these 1973 shows available at dime because everything banned from the tracker due to Pink Floyd Copyright Dump.

Hope this helps
              Correct. I think he was hoping the 24/96 version had been posted before the ban over there.
              What's great about America is that everybody has an opinion.... But what's also great, you don't have to listen to 'em. - Dennis Green

Comment

• Rupert Pupkin
                Rupert Pupkin commented
                Editing a comment
                and they are not available at guitars101 or The Trader's Den ? or some trackers ?

• MrFender
                MrFender commented
                Editing a comment
                Not that I have seen. I sent a message over to KRW_Co to see if it was ever posted somewhere.

some semblance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI_wBNXnrQ&t=5397s

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post

Just heard back from KRW_CO, it has not yet been shared but indicated it's coming in the future. Said to watch over on the den.

Comment

Working...
                X