This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Back to Radio

Today Roger posted a new YouTube video commenting on the protests on college campuses - let’s not talk about that here.

What’s interesting is that he has Get Back to Radio playing and credits Mel Collins at the end. Kind of an odd selection for a serious topic. Anyway I wonder if he realizes/cares that the KAOS b-sides are no longer available for fans to buy.

Originally posted by DaveTheRave View Post
    Today Roger posted a new YouTube video commenting on the protests on college campuses - let’s not talk about that here.

What’s interesting is that he has Get Back to Radio playing and credits Mel Collins at the end. Kind of an odd selection for a serious topic. Anyway I wonder if he realizes/cares that the KAOS b-sides are no longer available for fans to buy.
    Doesn't seem that odd to me. Considering he spends most of his time now sowing chaos.

As far as the b-sides are concerned. I can only see him putting them back on the market if he can funnel all of the funds raised directly to Hamas.

Comment

• Skinny12
      Skinny12 commented
      Editing a comment
      y!me, warning. Please stop with these provocations. It's useless. Thank you.

Originally posted by y!me View Post

Doesn't seem that odd to me. Considering he spends most of his time now sowing chaos.

As far as the b-sides are concerned. I can only see him putting them back on the market if he can funnel all of the funds raised directly to Hamas.
    Can we refrain from indulging in unnecessary political bullshit on the good ship R&D?

Comment

Going in the wrong direction…. Again…
      Closing this thread now.
      The Pink Floyd Archive

Comment

Working...
      X