'Radio KAOS' banded promo question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Radio KAOS' banded promo question...

have any of our resident boot-mastering gurus ever tackled an updated version of this release (the one without the voices and effects between the tracks)? the copy i've had for ages (probably acquired via the Echoes Hub many years ago) could use an upgrade. if there is an updated version available, any help in locating it would be appreciated!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/3307...ers-Radio-KAOS
    ...Raving and Drooling I fell on my Arse with a Squelch...

I know of someone who posted through their own website in February of this year a very well-made needle drop of the banded promo version of 'Radio KAOS'. Given the high SQ of the needle drop, I'm guessing that the vinyl they had to work with was in very good to near mint condition.

Because this is an official release, I don't know if it's okay to say much more about this here in the forum. Maybe others can let me know about that one way or the other. I'll continue on this subject with a private message to you in the meantime.

Comment

Official material such as that is not allowed on R&D. Please discuss it in private.
      What's great about America is that everybody has an opinion.... But what's also great, you don't have to listen to 'em. - Dennis Green

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
      PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
      Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
      Rog - Aug 20, 2022, Atlanta (Taped)
      Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFender View Post
        Official material such as that is not allowed on R&D. Please discuss it in private.
        my apologies! i didn't realize this particular version of the album is suspect, and i don't want any lawyers poking around on the site...
        ...Raving and Drooling I fell on my Arse with a Squelch...

Comment

I should maybe have been more clear in my comments. Discussion of the material is fine, it just cannot be directly posted (including links to where it can be obtained) on R&D

Thanks.
          What's great about America is that everybody has an opinion.... But what's also great, you don't have to listen to 'em. - Dennis Green

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
          PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
          Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
          Rog - Aug 20, 2022, Atlanta (Taped)
          Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

Working...
          X