Has Sigma 225 been ripped by anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Sigma 225 been ripped by anybody?

I​​​​​ noticed that under 1979-01-09, this bootleg (Wall In Progress 1979, SIGMA225) is not linked. Is it just missing from the archive or does no-one have it? I'd love to hear at least a snippet of it, but I can't find it anywhere

I'm just using memory right now, if I remember correctly most of the material used by Sigma is official, so you will hardly find rips here.​
    I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have... very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...

Comment

hxxps://www.guitars101.com/threads/pink-floyd-1979-wall-in-progress-stu-flac-sigma-255.809442/
      it's at guitars101; painfull to download; but if you are patient you will be able to download it with a free account (you can use downloader)

I did listen to it but delete it.
      Basically there is (obviously) nothing unbooted here (but I did download it even so because I still believe in Santa Claus)
      One of the two CD is ripped from the official Wall box set; but assembled in a much more cohesive order
      The other one is the Wall Work In Progress RoIO that we used to know since years. Don't be fooled by some titles of songs : The Doctor is "Comfortably Numb" the version from the Wall WIP with David Gilmour's early guitar solo, the dark humour about the neighbors, the shotgun, etc...
      I can't understand why they did not release this version which is awesome and I'm still listening to it after all these years.

Comment

I’m not sure if I downloaded it. Will check when I get home..
        will let you know if I have it then you can pm me to send you a link…
        cheers

Comment

I have this in my archive but I don't remember ever listening to it, I'll try it. If you cannot download it, you can send me a pm.

Comment

Working...
          X