Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Got It Yet? preparing a physical release!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Got It Yet? preparing a physical release!

From the Have You Got It Yet? FB page, sounds like we'll have streaming and physical release options next month!

Oh that's great news 😊 can't wait to get the Blu-ray 😁

Comment

I would definitely like to see this.
      Click here to access my Pink Floyd lists!

Comment

It's available online already.

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/115032...tt-pink-floyd/

Comment

• Alanko
          Alanko commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe in Germany.

Great news! Have you got it Yet?

Comment

Originally posted by creamcheese View Post
          I can access the video through a VPN on mobile but audio and subtitles are German or other foreign dialogue. I'll have to see if I can download this later and convert the subs to English.

Thanks for the heads up on this
          Click here to access my Pink Floyd lists!

Comment

Originally posted by buffalofloyd View Post

I can access the video through a VPN on mobile but audio and subtitles are German or other foreign dialogue.
            It worked a similar way last year when it was streaming on Belgian TV. I’m looking forward to streaming it on Prime or whatever, in English, on a real TV.

Comment

It will be broadcast tomorrow night in France on the Arte channel (and probably in Germany too). I will record it. Arte often broadcasts several audio channels (original version, plus french and german dubs) with subtitles, so if there is an original version... i will let you know.

Comment

I managed to upload this video without subtitles and with a French audio track.

If anyone needs it, write to me in a personal message
                TBS14

Comment

• karol
                  karol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi...I would really like this video /SYD/...please

Reading some of the comments here about making a copy from the stream, etc. Totally understandable given there’s still no way to get the movie. However, once it’s officially released I hope those that have seen it via one of these files or streams will consider paying for a streaming rental or buy the disc. To support the filmmaker who made a pretty good film and encourage similar projects in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheRave View Post
                  Reading some of the comments here about making a copy from the stream, etc. Totally understandable given there’s still no way to get the movie. However, once it’s officially released I hope those that have seen it via one of these files or streams will consider paying for a streaming rental or buy the disc. To support the filmmaker who made a pretty good film and encourage similar projects in the future.
                  Undoubtedly, this will be exactly the case!
                  TBS14

Comment

So the broadcast is in progress. The audio channels are the french and german dubs on top of the original version. No "standalone" original audio. French subtitles can be activated.

Comment

Looking forward to this a lot, thanks to the OP, I'm a member of that group, but miss loads on FB. Bloody algorithyms.

Hope everyone is well. 1 year since this place opened, wow, where did that time go.

Comment

Working...
                      X