Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fleeting Glimpse Fundraiser

Hi everyone!
    Our fees are coming up for hosting and domain names and we need your help, we are trying to raise enough money to cover the next three years. If you love staying up on all things Pink Floyd and related and reading exclusive interviews and taking part in exclusive giveaways then please help us continue to do so, we would greatly appreciate donation, big or small. This website has been loved by fans for 26 years now, we would hate to see it have to close down. Please donate at the link: https://gofund.me/c26a17a90

Thank you all. Lots of love.

Tony

Sharing around to my pages as I type this. Good luck guys!
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

If they hadn't arrogantly blocked me from their forum I would surely donate
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl587429.png
Views:	360
Size:	416 Bytes
ID:	365249

Comment

• Tony_Floyd
        Tony_Floyd commented
        Editing a comment
        Let it be known I have NOTHING to do with the forum. Thats a different animal. I just run the socials and the news section and tour pages and interviews and anything else that goes with “Editorial.”

Also, unsure what happened but if you were blocked were you engaging in negativity? Im not accusing.. just asking. Sorry there was a misunderstanding.

Originally posted by voices2010 View Post
      If they hadn't arrogantly blocked me from their forum I would surely donate
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl587429.png
Views:	360
Size:	416 Bytes
ID:	365249
      Well, when were you blocked? If it was during the era of the previous owner, then well...lol that's why. That guy was sad. Hopefully you can get unblocked now!
      - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

• Tony_Floyd
        Tony_Floyd commented
        Editing a comment
        I also want to be clear.. the last guy didnt own anything, despite what he made himself out to be. I am more than happy to say this whole website is Col Turner’s, I am a person that runs it for him. He requests things from time to time, he is the sites IT and takes care of all those issues and pays the bills. I do not own a thing, so if I were to quit it is still Col’s as it was since 1998.

This is why I felt my original title of “Site Director” was over-inflating and making me out to be more important than I am. I asked him for a change in title and of course he was cool with it. Col is Site Director since it is his!

I know the last guy made himself out to be Jesus reincarnated with ties to all the bands, but its simply just not true. A delusional bully is more like it.

Can't help with the $$$ (being Brazilian is like playing life on hardcore, sadly HAHAHA), but really hoping you guys get that money! I noticed that we're already at $405, that's awesome.

Lots of love, your content is part of my life since I was 10 and found out about the website (2005 hahaha)

😊

Comment

UPDATE: Currently with Paypal donations we made it above our goal!!!

Huge thank you to everyone!! We really appreciate you.

Comment

Working...
        X