No announcement yet.

Brand new Nassau 1980 Super 8mm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, Million thanks for sharing these great video footages, super cool to see some footages from CN, I can only imagine how much effort you and others put to these projects, they are all simply amazing

Comment

Amazing 28 feb film! Great quality, colors and audio. The audio great work!!

Comment

One thing that’s great about the 28th footage is a couple of seconds in the interval with the lights up where you can see the scale of the stage and the audience - I hadn’t seen much that really captured the size of the production.

Comment

Thank you yet again everyone!!! It means a lot to me!

As soon as I have my torrenting problems figured out, you can be damn sure that these films will be here for all to download, freely. Raws and restored. Thanks again!! More content soon
          - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Thank you very much !
            We were all on the same page

TBS14

Comment

Thank you for all your efforts to preserve this gem!

Comment

28th looks great too! As some others had pointed out, I was under the impression that the projections were slightly dim, but they look great in this footage!

Comment

Projections were typically darker on film than in real life. So many attendees have told me that the films were very bright and had 0 flicker to the human eye. So imagine watching a 2D 4k animation from Disney. That's basically what it was like.

Comment

Absolute class! NuffM .... can't have been straightforward pulling that lot together... such wonderful glimpses from alternative perspectives... thankyou
                    One of These Days....

Comment

Every time I give up hope in seeing anything great and new we somehow get a new clip. NuffM, there aren't words to describe how thankful I am of your contributions to this community. You truly are a hero in my books, almost saint like, thank you so much for this and all you do!!! WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by OAI View Post
                        Every time I give up hope in seeing anything great and new we somehow get a new clip. NuffM, there aren't words to describe how thankful I am of your contributions to this community. You truly are a hero in my books, almost saint like, thank you so much for this and all you do!!! WOW.
                        Thank YOU!!!! It means everything to me to be trusted with such precious items and being able to release them for all to enjoy. It's always a very exciting time to see the premiere's count-downs and watching the live-chat just flood with fans in amazement and excitement.

I love what I do, and had somebody tried to take this away from me, then they would be taking away new films and recordings for all fans in the future.

I'm beyond happy with these new releases and the reception, and so is the McGuiness family. Those folks are all over the new uploads, and it puts the biggest smile on my face.

i cannot wait to put out more content for everybody. I have so many projects I'm working towards at the moment, including fresh scans of a few films that desperately needed them, and new audio recordings. These will all be released publicly for you guys to enjoy.

Thank YOU.
                        Last edited by NuffM; 01-08-2024, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I hope we could find a fresher source for the Earl's Court footage from August 1980, that'd be the fruit on the top!

In the meantime, I was re watching your latest projects (yours and the people who works with you) and they are all fantastic. Keep the good work guys!
                          If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post
                            Projections were typically darker on film than in real life. So many attendees have told me that the films were very bright and had 0 flicker to the human eye. So imagine watching a 2D 4k animation from Disney. That's basically what it was like.
                            Not quite. The projected film was more like watching a movie in a theater. 4k is much sharper and more detailed. Film is "softer" by its very nature, but when seated far enough away it looked great!

Comment

Working...
                            X