No announcement yet.

Brand new Nassau 1980 Super 8mm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant. Really interesting to see, and a massive tip of the hat for the sync.

Comment

Thank you so much everybody!! I'm glad you liked it!

The 28th film is scheduled for Sunday at this link; https://youtu.be/2Mt7HSiOqfA?si=7KA-ValAIMuw4H4G

Thanks again!
      - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	New_woot.png
Views:	494
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	363964​Brilliant as always!! Thank you so very much for bringing this to us.

Comment

LOL. I went all so happy to watch the footage and I see there's ALSO footage from the 28th. You're in a great roll NuffM, keep them coming!
          If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post

Well, I do not have that. I'm sorry that I cannot please you in that regard. 70/75/77 already got new films this year, I think it'll be fine if The Wall gets some attention again.
            1970? Where? What did I miss?
            If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by gotta_be_crazy View Post

1970? Where? What did I miss?
              Here https://youtu.be/o9dRp8g0g4w?si=XNKSnjoEqnTmnRwC

It's clearly a bad scan of a B&W film. It's also all out of order and very cut up. I wanted to publish our sync of this on the channel last year, but I was warned that the copyright holder may not take that very well. Not worth risking it, in my opinion.

Comment

Here https://youtu.be/o9dRp8g0g4w?si=XNKSnjoEqnTmnRwC

It's clearly a bad scan of a B&W film. It's also all out of order and very cut up. I wanted to publish our sync of this on the channel last year, but I was warned that the copyright holder may not take that very well. Not worth risking it, in my opinion.
                ah right! Kralingen Pop Festival, forgot about that one.

Comment

Many thanks Nuff and all the team and of course Jeffrey, the original filmer, for another wonderful glimpse of the amazing Wall shows. Really great to see it. Looking forward to the 28th footage.

Comment

Thank you again for sharing these rare video tapes, this one looks amazing, especially I like the ending footage

Comment

thanks - you really get a sense of the scale and spectacle of the Trial and the wall coming down on this one. Amazing stuff

Comment

Great footage, absolutely stunning shots by Jeffery. Also gotta love the ending footage of his cat and car! LOL!

Comment

• DeepCreatures
                          DeepCreatures commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Always dig footage of a 1967 Camaro

Magnificent! The Trial in particular. Love the cat at the end.

Comment

The 28th film is scheduled for Sunday at this link; https://youtu.be/2Mt7HSiOqfA?si=7KA-ValAIMuw4H4G
                          4 hours from now!

Comment

Thanks for this 28th film. Great impressions of the show. Thank you NuffM!

Comment

Thank you very much for all this work, I appreciate your efforts, and I'll be looking forward to your next project.
                              Last edited by beyonder; 01-08-2024, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X