Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikhnaton View Post

-It’s me filming my computer screen.
    -I got it legally in a professional context.
    -I’m not selling that, don’t ask me, even for 10000$
    -it’s not multicam, only 4-5min.
    Thanks for the information.

Do you have any details re whether the footage was ever broadcast and, if so, when / what channel / what programme it was included in (news report ?) etc.

Thanks again.

Comment

there was probably a second demo as well....but it's not functional....​https://streamable.com/rdhomj

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post

Huh?? Could you elaborate?
        Not a lot to add to be honest.
        Years ago I was made aware of this Berlin footage, but was never sure if the story was true.
        Obviously it is true.
        I cant remember who told me back in the 80s, but they or their friend was sat down in a room and watched a pro shot 77 show.
        I was under the impression it was complete, but this may not be true.
        There are many hoarders out there, not all of them are Floyd fans either.
        The track listing I posted is only from what I have been told is available so far.
        Be patient, all these things come out in the end.

Comment

• Sportpalast
          Sportpalast commented
          Editing a comment
          Gossip, i think!!!

Hopefully the full recording will come out someday but until then, I'm ecstatic just to see the 8 second video. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post

Years ago I was made aware of this Berlin footage, but was never sure if the story was true.
          Obviously it is true.
          I cant remember who told me back in the 80s, but they or their friend was sat down in a room and watched a pro shot 77 show.
          The track listing I posted is only from what I have been told is available so far.
          That's odd...the Sheep parachutes were not added until June 1977, and the inflatable family March 1977...
          - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

That little clip captures a great moment!

Comment

Xmas 2023 gonna be great this year I can feel it to be fair Christmas came early this year with that ‘75 speedy footage
              Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenStrat View Post
                Xmas 2023 gonna be great this year I can feel it to be fair Christmas came early this year with that ‘75 speedy footage
                More will come before next year.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post

Obviously it is true.
                  Quick question...

Could it be that you misremembered Boston as Berlin? An older member here named Retromunky (though, he turned out to be a very skeptical individual) made the claim some years ago that his friend — Steve — owns a complete 8mm film that he and his friends shot together at the Boston Garden in 1977 (and also shot approx. 1h20m of August 7th 1980 from the far-left stands). Munky also claimed to have seen this footage several times and even went as far as to promise several individuals here copies. Well, obviously this never happened and now that lad has vanished off the face of the internet...but, the details you describe would line up with all of this older information.

Comment

Originally posted by NuffM View Post

Quick question...

Could it be that you misremembered Boston as Berlin? An older member here named Retromunky (though, he turned out to be a very skeptical individual) made the claim some years ago that his friend — Steve — owns a complete 8mm film that he and his friends shot together at the Boston Garden in 1977 (and also shot approx. 1h20m of August 7th 1980 from the far-left stands). Munky also claimed to have seen this footage several times and even went as far as to promise several individuals here copies. Well, obviously this never happened and now that lad has vanished off the face of the internet...but, the details you describe would line up with all of this older information.
                    Wonder if Ikhnaton could tell us what is on the rest of the video.
                    You are of course 100% correct about the parachutes, I never gave that a thought.
                    The info on the tracks I posted is only from what I was told existed.
                    Your comments on the Boston 77 video could be closer to the truth in which case.
                    There is more stuff out there than we know about that is for sure.
                    Time will tell.

Comment

• bro22420
                      bro22420 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It couldn't be the Boston show looking at David's appearance, It's pretty clear this is early '77 where he still had the full beard.

What I can tell is that, during the Berlin show 16mm film, no other pro cameras were filming. There’s some clear shot of the whole venue and no sign of a film/video team.

Comment

The footage looks remarkable! Its such a shame that we might never get to see it 😪
                      It's incredible how much new footage from the 70s has surfaced this year!!

Comment

Just release everything there is, what’s the point in not doing that? PFM, TVchannels, band members, hoarders i’m so tired of all this secrecy and control needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mulle View Post
                          Just release everything there is, what’s the point in not doing that? PFM, TVchannels, band members, hoarders i’m so tired of all this secrecy and control needs.
                          It's human nature buddy. WE are like this. But instead of focusing on the low side, we should focus on the tremendous amount of stuff that was already shared thanks to the likes of the nice people we have here in this forum. Just have a look at the list of best known sources and Nipote's lists.

Most of the stuff find its way to public domain, eventually.
                          Last edited by gotta_be_crazy; 12-16-2023, 03:20 PM.
                          If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Originally posted by mulle View Post
                            And I’m so tired of people like you. I owe you nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X