Berlin 77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin 77

This is taken from the Czech PF forum:​It is a 16mm film for a West German television station. It's a concert from Berlin, I just don't know now if 29 or 30/1/1977. And even though it might not seem like it, the soundtrack is from the soundboard (the video was recorded with a mobile phone while it was running on the monitor - but it wasn't me :mrgreen: ) We don't even know how much video there is in total, or if there is a multicam. The holder of the film demands 10$ for every minute of video. Unfortunately, this is how non-circulating bootlegs are traded.​https://streamable.com/105el5

Wow, all the footage is really coming out this year huh? Incredible
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

The first pro shot from 77… this is our year bros

Comment

There are how many minutes ? It could indicate if this is a multicam and the duration of the video.

Comment

With all these new sources, and the wonderful work of Nick 😉, I have the feeling that the Floyd's video dam is bursting at the seams.
          10$ a minute? I'm ready to give my dim tomorrow, count me in !!

Comment

• karol
            karol commented
            Editing a comment
            question....when will your website be up and running?

I’d be willing to put in a few $$

Comment

You can count on me!!! Especially since the footage is from Dogs!!!!

Comment

Holy shit that looks great! Any idea how long the total reel is?

Comment

Unbelievable. Will we see more?

Comment

Originally posted by karol View Post
                  This is taken from the Czech PF forum:​It is a 16mm film for a West German television station. It's a concert from Berlin, I just don't know now if 29 or 30/1/1977. And even though it might not seem like it, the soundtrack is from the soundboard (the video was recorded with a mobile phone while it was running on the monitor - but it wasn't me :mrgreen: ) We don't even know how much video there is in total, or if there is a multicam. The holder of the film demands 10$ for every minute of video. Unfortunately, this is how non-circulating bootlegs are traded.​https://streamable.com/105el5
                  -It’s me filming my computer screen.
                  -I got it legally in a professional context.
                  -I’m not selling that, don’t ask me, even for 10000$
                  -it’s not multicam, only 4-5min.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikhnaton View Post

-It’s me filming my computer screen.
                    -I got it legally in a professional context.
                    -I’m not selling that, don’t ask me, even for 10000$
                    -it’s not multicam, only 4-5min.
                    Could you tell us more about the audio? And, if you don’t mind me asking, if you aren’t interested in selling or showing it, why did you upload that clip?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat View Post

Could you tell us more about the audio? And, if you don’t mind me asking, if you aren’t interested in selling or showing it, why did you upload that clip?
                      The audio was recorded by the TV team.

For your second question, I did not upload that film, I shared it with some friends in july 2023 and for some reasons it ended up on here.​

Comment

So there is footage of the inflatable family, the parachutes during Sheep, screen footage during Shine On 1-5, Machine and Shine On 6-9.
                        To be honest I was always told it was the complete show from a guy who watched it once many moons ago in a private viewing.
                        I could be wrong though.

Comment

BTW, the audio is absolutly not from the soundboard, it was recorded by the sound guy next to the cameraman, it's a good audience at best, but only a 5 min audience recording.
                          It's crazy how a short film became in a few month a "maybe multicam with soundboard audio available for 10$ per minute" not, it's not, and it was never for sale.

Comment

• DesertRat
                            DesertRat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I suppose some of us just get excited about this stuff!

Originally posted by YYZ View Post
                          So there is footage of the inflatable family, the parachutes during Sheep, screen footage during Shine On 1-5, Machine and Shine On 6-9.
                          To be honest I was always told it was the complete show from a guy who watched it once many moons ago in a private viewing.
                          I could be wrong though.
                          Huh?? Could you elaborate?
                          - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Working...
                          X