Milan Night 1 or 2 IEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milan Night 1 or 2 IEM

This surfaced on YouTube and appears to be another in-ear monitor mix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maec8TB2ttU

Thanks for sharing!!!
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Thank You Very Much

Comment

Is this an audience recording sync'd to the click and cue track the musicians here on stage? Seems like the worst of both worlds. The click distracts from any immersive experience you can get into listening to a good audience recording.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanko View Post
          Is this an audience recording sync'd to the click and cue track the musicians here on stage? Seems like the worst of both worlds. The click distracts from any immersive experience you can get into listening to a good audience recording.
          I can understand this point of view.... but personally, I love a good IEM... Always fascinates me listening to the count-ins, cues etc... Of course you don't necessarily sit down to immerse yourself in it - but as an interesting addon to a good Aud or SBD - I love them, and wish there were more of them available
          One of These Days....

Comment

Pink Floyd Related?

Comment

Originally posted by Floydophile View Post
              Pink Floyd Related?
              Floyd’s been dead a long time, we’re the guardians of his memory...

Comment

And Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel (does not apply to Roger, at least in Buenos Aires ...)

;-)

Comment

Working...
                X