• Time
  • Show
Clear All

argentina tV

Argentina

Argentina.
    - The Pink Floyd Research Group -

Comment

Interesting, any more information on what that is? A tv broadcast of the show? Or something else like a documentary?

Comment

Let's hope someone from there will clarify for us!

Comment

Hi there. That means the show from November 22 will be broadcasted live over that TV service (Cablevision Flow). That means, TV and Internet streaming through its own stream service.
          I'm sure someone will hack it and stream on YT, it happens all the time, so check around 9pm Buenos Aires time and I'm sure you'll catch it on YT if you want to enjoy a lyp-synched performance just like Cher or Taylor Swift but with better songs at least. I for one I'll be doing the same the night before directly on the stadium, taking my nephew to his first rock stadium concert ever (He saw Coldplay last year but I don't count that one as valid )
          If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

https://www.ambito.com/espectaculos/...aming-n5878244

Comment

I'll try to post a link if it pop ups for free on YT or some other streaming site.
              If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

​If anyone is interested in the links to download the transmission, write to me

Comment

• musa
                  musa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you so much voices2010

• Bloody Eugene
                  Bloody Eugene commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Interested! :-)

There's a 360p version available on youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_o5hMRQAz8

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

"Courtesy of" TELECOM ARGENTINA S.A., the video is no longer available.

Comment

I'll seed on Yees... an no
                      I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have... very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...

Comment

Working...
                      X