dark side 2003 vinyl 30th anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dark side 2003 vinyl 30th anniversary

Is there any unbeatable transfer from the 2003 vinyl version? I have heard two or three transfers... and they sound good, but I had the opportunity to listen to the vinyl live and it sounded much much better... I know this is official material, but unfortunately it is the last completely analog version of The dark side. I would greatly appreciate if you have any version worth safeguarding.​

I've listened to a couple of transfers, but may be the same as what you already found. My favorite was PBTHAL's.

Comment

I've always thought that the "A2 B2" pressing was the best that I've heard.
      Off surfing with Linda, of course...

Comment

It would be great to have a version from someone with experience like... NeonKnight... or someone like that. as a definitive transfer of the 30th anniversary... of course in the speculation of thought because it is official material (wink wink)​

I just got a version digitized by Dave Barry and it sounds pretty good... although I think something much better could be generated at home. If anyone wants to hear it, private message.
        Last edited by voices2010; 11-07-2023, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X