Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Palladium - Phone Free (apparently...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Albert Hall flashlight ushers had a fun job a few years ago with the guy on my row who stumbled into King Crimson 20 minutes late so missed the no phones announcement at the start (but was so hammered he wouldn’t have understood) and proceeded to try and film the whole thing through his phone, remaining totally oblivious to them.

In the end, instead of a much deserved Boebert-style turfing, he was allowed to remain but with two security staff sat either side of him to keep him on his best behaviour.

Comment

No phones whatsoever, but fireworks ….

Comment

What happens when your tickets are on your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by rontoon View Post
          I just found my old Dave Chappelle tix in my email from 2017. It was a PDF file and at the top it says: **MUST PRINT ON PAPER. NOT VALID FOR ENTRY VIA MOBILE DEVICE**

Comment

Tickets scanned from phone at the door, phone deposited in Yondr pouch once inside the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by A Prick Like You View Post

Tickets scanned from phone at the door, phone deposited in Yondr pouch once inside the venue.
              And what happens when you leave your seat to go to the restroom or concessions and need to get back? I guess security will just have to take your word for it.

Comment

And what happens when you leave your seat to go to the restroom or concessions and need to get back? I guess security will just have to take your word for it.
                I don't know what sort of heavy-handed full-cavity authoritarian gig conditions you're used to, but the Palladium doesn't have that, It's just a big theatre. It has ushers who are friendly and polite and will indeed take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Prick Like You View Post

I don't know what sort of heavy-handed full-cavity authoritarian gig conditions you're used to, but the Palladium doesn't have that, It's just a big theatre. It has ushers who are friendly and polite and will indeed take your word for it.
                  Pretty much every venue in the US. We have friendly and polite ushers too that ask to see proof of your seat when you reenter the theater or even try to return to your section.

Comment

i got two tickets for the sunday show if anyone is interested, (stalls, Q, 34+35) V.I.Palladium:
                    https://lwtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/roger-waters/
                    PM me if that is the case.
                    Twickets is no alternative from Sweden as you need to have a UK bank account.

Comment

Ticketmaster just emailed actually... they HAVE to be printed and will not be sent to the phone... what is this "printing" they speak of?... I thought we were all good and paperless, non-plastic, leave the trees standing, non-aerosol using, walk to your electric car and back people now... I might just print it out on A1 size mounting board and walk in with it strapped to my back
                      One of These Days....

Comment

easy scan your ticket on your phone, quickly open voice notes hit record then lock your phone away.. free bootleg but complying with the policy

Comment

Working...
                        X