Disc Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc Japan

Ok. So per usual I check discjapan non stop... even on vacation. I am not sure if it's just my phone or con ectivity issues... but the pink floyd tab is not there anymore!! Is anyone else having that issue? All I am seeing is the Roger Waters tab, which is usually under the Pink Floyd tab.

It's the same with me
    TBS14

Comment

Mmh... Everything works fine here!
      That it's blocked in some a bit... hectic parts of this world, I can understand. But you, Drew, don't tell me you went on vacation to Crimea?​

Comment

• Llama
        Llama commented
        Editing a comment
        No, just up the road to Michigan for camping with the family. Although being g an Ohio State Buckeye fan... it feels like a war zone to me!! Lol

• MGoBlue1989
        MGoBlue1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's how I feel when I venture any further south into Ohio than Toldeo. Hahaha.

• Llama
        Llama commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to say that Spartan fans tend to be pretty cool with me when I come up here. I think it's the whole "enemy of my enemy" thing. Until we bring up the whole 'little brother' thing. Lol

x3 - I had the tab still open from my last visit there with all 901 results and the last entry being Sigma 315 (Montreal 1977)... that was under link

https://www.discjapan.com/?s=pink+floyd

Running that link again - like you, I see just 84 results... that's browsing out of the UK so might try a little VPN to see if it can be loaded in elsewhere...
      One of These Days....

Comment

Yeah, I didn't open up my VPN here. I was worried it was taken offline due to management issues.

As soon as I get back to my computer I will upload sigma 315. It's waiting safely as my house.

Comment

Nothing from pink floyd appears to me either. only one of roger in mexico and another of david gilmour from 84

Comment

Nothing for me, too!!

Comment

I have a feeling that given the sensitivity of the 8mm, certain parties may have taken legal action on that site because it was selling their footage.

Comment

• Llama
                Llama commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I was thinking!!

Not sure if this has to do with it?

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/il...051/434896?amp

In any case, the whole site seems to be dead. I’m currently checking this in japan, don’t know that a vpn would change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by plegault View Post
                Not sure if this has to do with it?

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/il...051/434896?amp

In any case, the whole site seems to be dead. I’m currently checking this in japan, don’t know that a vpn would change anything.
                Thanks, for the link!! The site went dead on me last night. I was hoping it was connectivity issues. It looks like I may be paying more for sigmas in the future!. Usually, sigmas are around $15 cheaper on dj.

I found it amusing that they left Roger's stuff up after removing Pink Floyd's boots!

Comment

I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight into this situation? Have they done this before? If so, have these sites ever come back online?

Comment

I’ve emailed disc Japan because I placed an order last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Llama View Post

Thanks, for the link!! The site went dead on me last night. I was hoping it was connectivity issues. It looks like I may be paying more for sigmas in the future!. Usually, sigmas are around $15 cheaper on dj.

I found it amusing that they left Roger's stuff up after removing Pink Floyd's boots!
                      how else can you buy Sigmas other than disc Japan?

Comment

There is another website that has a ton of sigma releases for download.Not sure if allowed to post link. Or just pm then will give you the link..
                        cheers

Comment

Pink Floyd tab released in Lighthouse is also gone

Comment

• bunga33
                            bunga33 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Link sent…

• Llama
                            Llama commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, this is getting put of control!!