Roger Waters - The Lockdown Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Waters - The Lockdown Sessions

I received the LP and the CD a few days ago. Last night I listened to the vinyl. It was pleasantly surprised. It was recorded very well and the vinyl was dead silent. I saw most of them on YouTube as they were released and wasn't as impressed as I was just sitting down and listening to the set. I still am not a big fan of Comfortably Numb without Gilmour's guitar solos. So as soon as I finished listening to this LP I played David's version of Comfortably Numb from Madison Square Garden in 2016 which is probably the last time I will here him play it in person.

If you liked the material on YouTube then I recommend this release.

Maybe DSOTM without guitars will be better than I anticipate.

Originally posted by Markbot View Post
    Maybe DSOTM without guitars will be better than I anticipate.
    Yeah??? I think I'm kind of like Missouri on this one. I'll believe it when I see it!

(for my non-US friends, Missouri is a US State known as the "show me state")
    Off surfing with Linda, of course...

Comment

Originally posted by aybesea View Post
      Yeah??? I think I'm kind of like Missouri on this one. I'll believe it when I see it!

(for my non-US friends, Missouri is a US State known as the "show me state")
      "better than I anticipate" means I'm not really anticipating much LOL. At least here in Florida.

Comment

Talking about the Roger DSOTM : when will it be available ?

Comment

Working...
        X