The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains

Coming to Toronto June 16th. Finally ! https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ts-and-objects

Anyone see it in London, Rome, Madrid, Los Angeles, Montreal, or Dortmund, Germany ?

Last edited by FloydFlashback; 05-23-2023, 09:43 PM.

Originally posted by FloydFlashback View Post
    Coming to Toronto June 16th. Finally ! https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ts-and-objects

Anyone see it in London, Rome, Madrid, Los Angeles, Montreal, or Dortmund, Germany ?

Saw it in London and loved it. Well worth the trip across the pond. I think I will try to go again in Toronto since that's only a few hours away by car.
    Last edited by MGoBlue1989; 05-23-2023, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Well worth seeing. My only disappointment was that the various guitars pretty much all said "replica". I mean, come on. I can see replica guitars on the internet. But go, you won't be disappointed ...... apart from maybe the guitars ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Simond View Post
        Well worth seeing. My only disappointment was that the various guitars pretty much all said "replica". I mean, come on. I can see replica guitars on the internet. But go, you won't be disappointed ...... apart from maybe the guitars ;-)
        Replica ? that is a bummer. I guess many of the originals were auctioned off.
        It will be about an hour and a half trip for me. Going with my son, who is 21. Going to try and get opening day tickets.

Comment

Surprised it hasn’t hit NYC yet but maybe it was in the works when Covid hit, who knows.
          Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenStrat View Post
            Surprised it hasn’t hit NYC yet but maybe it was in the works when Covid hit, who knows.
            It has to hit NYC. Maybe next, logistically it makes sense.

Comment

Saw it in London 2017. It was a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by LeifH View Post
                Saw it in London 2017. It was a good experience.
                Same for me ! I probably would see it again if possible.

Comment

Waiting for this in chile....

Comment

Still waiting for Sydney Australia.

Comment

Got my tickets for opening day, June 16th. Going with my 21 yr old son, should be a blast.

Comment

I made the drive from the Central Coast of California down to L.A. to see the exhibition. I was there for hours and was enthralled every minute.

And don't be down about the replica guitars. David and Roger are still out there creating and performing. So, it makes sense that they're holding onto their favorite guitars. There are original drum heads from past tours, as well as Rick Wright's keyboards. Plus, there are countless other artifacts from the band's history. This is a "don't miss" for any Floyd fan.​

Comment

Working...
                        X