And now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now?

and now, what is the commercial future of the group?
    in 10 years, we had all the periods represented​.

1965/1972 : the early years
    1973/1981 : immersion and remix animals
    1987/2014 : the later years

50th anniversary of Wish you were here... like DSOTM

Comment

We need The Middle Years far more than a 50th WYWH, particularly if it is as lackluster as DSOTM50 was.
      Off surfing with Linda, of course...

Comment

I wish PF would set up an archive site upload every single scrap of audio and video and just let us buy the items we want.

Its getting time to not hold anything back and just dump it all and let us pick through what we want.

Comment

It doesn't really go that way and that's a shame. I am identifying the sources used in the copyright extension campaign of 2022 (for the year 1972). My God what a disaster!
          When I'm done I'll post a topic​

Comment

Originally posted by aybesea View Post
            We need The Middle Years far more than a 50th WYWH, particularly if it is as lackluster as DSOTM50 was.
            yes, we need... but i think the next step is WYWH 50 th... Agree with you.

Comment

Commercially, something that hasn’t yet been released would make sense, and this could be well filled by a thorough Blu-ray package of Earls Court 80-81; the full live show, documentary, rehearsals, new RW interview, although I guess this is more dependant on Roger than the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Journey Man View Post
                Commercially, something that hasn’t yet been released would make sense, and this could be well filled by a thorough Blu-ray package of Earls Court 80-81; the full live show, documentary, rehearsals, new RW interview, although I guess this is more dependant on Roger than the group.
                I think I'd settle for an actual blu ray of the movie itself. We do need blu rays of The Wall movie and Pompeii
                Last edited by swanlee; 05-23-2023, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X