Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Floyd - 1972-05-22 Complete Amsterdam Rock Circus '72 NTSC DVD (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Floyd - 1972-05-22 Complete Amsterdam Rock Circus '72 NTSC DVD (?)

Hi there,
    a few days ago (a week ago?) , there was a torrent on DIME
    Pink Floyd - 1972-05-22 Complete Amsterdam Rock Circus '72 NTSC DVD
    I had not time to download it the same day, and if I want to download it now, it's gone (banned?)
    Itwas a a,44 GB big torretn - a DVD as it looks-
    Does anyone have this and knows more ?
    Maybe , someone can share it form DIME (?)
    Thanks

There'a downloadlink in the Archive here: Pink Floyd and PF Solo Member Video Torrents - Raving and Drooling
    The Pink Floyd Archive

Comment

The source used for the Early Years is way better, but missing some minutes from the end.
      If an act of empathy is considered somehow as something radical, we're living in dangerous times.

Pink Floyd tradelist // Oasis tradelist

Comment

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I've never really enjoyed this footage. It's another night on the road for Pink Floyd, going through their tunes. Musically nothing really stands out. Roger has his back to the audience for 90% of the video and the other guys look bored.

The footage is wobbly, black and white, has artefacts and is sometimes intentionally jiggly for artistic purposes. I find it a real chore to sit through, but it gets hyped online.

Comment

Originally posted by blauwdruk View Post
          There'a downloadlink in the Archive here: Pink Floyd and PF Solo Member Video Torrents - Raving and Drooling
          Thanks alot for the link.

Comment

Love watching this in the dark, it's the Floyd in the early 70's, shot over/among the audience, and the gong set on fire, so atmospheric, one of my favourite vids. Whats not to like. It's black and white, yes, so? Some people don't realise how little was recorded back then of almost any band. We have to enjoy what we have.

Comment

Maybe the 'holy grail of Floyd footage' thing winds me up a bit.

I think it reveals that Pink Floyd had minimal stage presence. This will be why they later started employing big screens, inflatables, pyrotechnics and other effects. This footage shows four guys rooted to the spot, playing Pink Floyd tunes. There is a laughably basic lighting rig flashing away behind them and occasional crude pyrotechnics, but the overall impression is of four guys grinding out another performance, almost on sufferance.

Comment

It's not like their music lends to a front man like Jagger, Daltry or Hendrix. What would they do during AHM, CWTAE or Echoes? 🤔
                What's great about America is that everybody has an opinion.... But what's also great, you don't have to listen to 'em. - Dennis Green

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
                PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
                Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
                Rog - Aug 20, 2022, Atlanta (Taped)
                Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFender View Post
                  It's not like their music lends to a front man like Jagger, Daltry or Hendrix. What would they do during AHM, CWTAE or Echoes? 🤔
                  That's why, IMO, Waters current antics on stage are laughable.

Comment

is anyone able to reseed this please?

Comment

Originally posted by rontoon View Post
                      That's why, IMO, Waters current antics on stage are laughable.
                      The stage-full of musicians, pre-recorded aspects of the show, click tracks, etc.. really free up a performer. Things that were absent in the classic days.

Comment

Working...
                      X