Check out the books cover.
    You gotta laugh.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/new...s-private-life

These bricks are more like dominoes "for girls"
    We were all on the same page

TBS14

Comment

Its a kiss and tell.
      Women seem to do this well when money is mentioned.
      Doh!

Comment

Pretty bad when ex wives do this... Likewise, I would love to see some odd photos of David strumming an old Martin acoustic around the house in the 70's.

Comment

These sorts of books are true blights on the face of the Earth; whatever happened between Gilmour and Ginger is something that should only be known to themselves and perhaps their confidants.

I wonder, however, what's up with the misogyny here? Only women do these things, right? Ex-wives and the like, always looking for another smear campaign against whoever bedded them... I fail to be able to even guess how should a domino set for girls be different than one for boys...

Comment

Who knows what she wrote in this one that hasn't already been written in the first one? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Eggs View Post
              Who knows what she wrote in this one that hasn't already been written in the first one? 😅
              My opinion as well. The first book is rather boring at parts with all these angels and other celestial love beings interfering with Ginger's life.

Comment

Working...
              X