Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger on guitar video (around 1968/1969)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapist View Post
    All this does make me wonder if maybe the BBC would have ever licensed the original film to France (maybe it could have been dubbed and turned into a French schools program!) I wonder if the BBC archive could hold the answer to such a question? I
    I think we would be more likely to have luck in France but it might turn up in England if it was misfiled. I'm very familiar with the BBC's 1967-1971 film archive in respect of Pink Floyd. I studied it at the same time as the radio broadcasts and used some of the details the BBC holds about Science Session: Let's Make Pop in my YouTube description. The one thing I left out was precisely how much the band was paid because that didn't feel appropriate (rather well if you wonder).

Comment

Originally posted by neonknight View Post
      You're right about the 4:3 version Chorale and therein lies a lesson in how I shouldn't have rushed and completed the edit in 20 minutes because that's exactly the version I started with! Here's a replacement link:

https://youtu.be/40EbwIelX48
      Great work! Can you share that as file here? I cannot find my copy of Point Chaud..

Comment

Originally posted by Hallucalation View Post

Can you share that as file here? I cannot find my copy of Point Chaud..
        Do you mean the 1974-09-07 et 21 - Point chaud - bande abimée - inédits ballet 36m 21s file?

Comment

Originally posted by neonknight View Post

Do you mean the 1974-09-07 et 21 - Point chaud - bande abimée - inédits ballet 36m 21s file?
          No, your sync job. Point Chaud file to me is pointless excerpt this unknown bit.

Comment

Working...
          X