Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PINK FLOYD 1975 PROMO (8mm FOOTAGE COMING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic. I follow a few people on YouTube who upload Floyd footage from the 70’s. The more the better.
    Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

HOLY F!!!!! IVOR WYNNE FOOTAGE?????? This is going to be amazing! I saw they got the pink floyd research channel to do the audio, I'm even more excited! Cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by direwolf View Post
        Well, that was something nice to wake up to. One of my earliest boot tapes was Pigs, Wishes & Moons, along with Ivor Wynne, so I've got a bit of a soft spot for '75 :-)
        Same here!

Comment

Wow this looks like something great to look forward to!

Comment

30 minutes of footage from 1975!!!
            my mind just blew up!!

Comment

I saw Pink Floyd on June 20, 1975 at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA, a concert that I can still picture today. I'm really looking forward to this treat!

Comment

Does anyone recognise the show? I guess I could get all my 75 Time recordings lined up in a playlist and look for it, but it's probably quicker to ask! Regardless, how friggin cool is this! I'm dying to see GBC solos played...I so hope they captured those at least...

Comment

Originally posted by H.Timseel View Post
                  Does anyone recognise the show? I guess I could get all my 75 Time recordings lined up in a playlist and look for it, but it's probably quicker to ask! Regardless, how friggin cool is this! I'm dying to see GBC solos played...I so hope they captured those at least...
                  yes I recognized the gig and rec. of the "Time" guitar solo, but I don't think that's certainly the same/date/gig from the 8mm footage (even though the synch looks amazing); kind of like the Altanta 8mm footage which used (if I remember well) Boston 73 for the audio.

Comment

It's so cool that each year it seems like we get a bit more footage from the 70's. There was a time where there was nearly nothing. Now? It's not such a bummer that the band did not film from 1973 - 1977 since there is a nice pile of *good* audience footage accumulating. Sometimes things just work out, and I am glad to be around to see it.

Comment

if it's 30 mn long even with some cuts here and there, this could be as impressive as Atlanta 73 8mm (one of my favorite) but longer. Close-ups are impressive in the youtube trailer (Gilmour and his black Strat, Nick Mason's drumkit with the "wave")

I'm a bit stupid and perhaps impatient because I'm French (I know this is not an excuse) : youtube link/trailer says : ""YOUTUBE PREMIER STARTING MARCH 26TH 23". What does that mean ?
                      That today we can see the video via Youtube stream in its entirety and with watermark (then April 2 the video will be available for downloading ?)
                      I don't have a youtube account (need a google/gmail which I don't have) so I don't have access to premium youtube.
                      Is the stream of the video already available... now ?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Timseel View Post
                        Hamilton Ontario 28th June 75!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
                          yes I recognized the gig and rec. of the "Time" guitar solo, but I don't think that's certainly the same/date/gig from the 8mm footage (even though the synch looks amazing); kind of like the Altanta 8mm footage which used (if I remember well) Boston 73 for the audio.
                          It is the same date from the 8mm...

Comment

Originally posted by lennyif View Post
                            It's so cool that each year it seems like we get a bit more footage from the 70's. There was a time where there was nearly nothing. Now? It's not such a bummer that the band did not film from 1973 - 1977 since there is a nice pile of *good* audience footage accumulating. Sometimes things just work out, and I am glad to be around to see it.
                            Totally agree! It's upsetting how a French or Winter 74 tour film hasn't surfaced yet, though. :/ It's the only tour/year with no footage and it desperately needs it! 1973 could also use some more films, it has 15th March Philadelphia and of course Atlanta but both have no audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvin (That's The Name) View Post

It is the same date from the 8mm...
                              ok, now when I will listen to Steel Breeze HRV Ivor Wynne 1975, I will have images in my head! wow. just wow! This is one of my favorite show with Boston 75 and L.A 75.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
                                Is the stream of the video already available... now ?
                                12:30 EST.
                                10.5 hours to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X