Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets heading to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets heading to Australia

Was reading today on various platforms, Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets is finally heading to Australia, September this year.

I have watched the official Bluray, listened to a lot of ROIOs (thanks to you all) and this news has absolutely made my day.

For the Aussies, pre-sale starts on Monday by the look of it. Do some googling.

Attached Files

I purchased a ticket for the show in Sydney. Can’t wait

Comment

• aybesea
      aybesea commented
      Editing a comment
      You are going to have so much fun!

I'm going to the Sydney show too. An old workmate of mine has bought us tickets. I'm not a huge fan of the Enmore Theatre, but it's kind of the logical venue for a show like this.

That said, I'm also excited. I have to say this will be the only Floyd related show I will have attended and not even remotely interested in any of the others.

Comment

There is a certain irony that the last Pink Floyd related show I attend may be a show with the early material.

Comment

Originally posted by mark2114 View Post
        There is a certain irony that the last Pink Floyd related show I attend may be a show with the early material.
        Possibly same for me. Disappointed that I have never seen Dave live, but such is life. There are lots of great DVDs / Blu-rays (official and unofficial) to satisfy.

Taking my son to Nicks gig, he is 20 years old. Should be a real treat for him - I have been getting him familiar with early Floyd in preparation.​

Comment

Working...
        X