Roger Waters 2022-09-15 Vancouver bootleg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Waters 2022-09-15 Vancouver bootleg

Some ding bats have this on their bootleg website, and I'm 99.9% sure its my IEM+AUD mix, as they have another project of mine for sale too (Anthrax 2023 Vancouver)
    Not surprised and not the first time this has happened to me. Some jerks made a vinyl bootleg of a Tool show I taped years ago. I guess its kind of a compliment in a way...

Anyway, the artwork isn't half bad. Unfortunately, there are only pictures of the product and no raw images or scans. Obviously do not buy this crap.

I hate it when there's a bootleg being made of someone else's material, but the only way to have the artwork is to support the fuckers who took the material. Seriously, couldn't they at least have the courtesy to scan the artwork? Or would that hurt the chances of them making money?
    Picture a courthouse with no fucking laws!
    Picture a cathouse with no fucking whores!
    Picture a shithouse with no fucking drains!
    Picture a leader with no fucking brains!

Comment

Found these online

Comment

Originally posted by LeifH View Post
        Some ding bats have this on their bootleg website, and I'm 99.9% sure its my IEM+AUD mix, as they have another project of mine for sale too (Anthrax 2023 Vancouver)
        Not surprised and not the first time this has happened to me. Some jerks made a vinyl bootleg of a Tool show I taped years ago. I guess its kind of a compliment in a way...

Anyway, the artwork isn't half bad. Unfortunately, there are only pictures of the product and no raw images or scans. Obviously do not buy this crap.
        That looks interesting, I have held back on downloading this tour so far until I've been to the show myself but would be interested in hearing a good quality recording. Is there anywhere I might find your IEM mix online?

Cheers.

Comment

I guess it should be still available at guitars101

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post

That looks interesting, I have held back on downloading this tour so far until I've been to the show myself but would be interested in hearing a good quality recording. Is there anywhere I might find your IEM mix online?

Cheers.
            It is still on dime, or yeah check gutters 101

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=739457

Comment

Working...
            X