Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any R&D members going to the Mortal Remains exhibition in Montreal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any R&D members going to the Mortal Remains exhibition in Montreal?

I would love to get this tote bag https://www.reddit.com/gallery/10axe7b but it doesn't appear to be for sale online anywhere.

In the off chance that someone here is going to that exhibition, I would happily pay you for your troubles...

I might go again if time allows but, geographically speaking, that map is completely wrong.

Comment

I'd also like to ask for help with this please...I've been collecting the posters/lithos specifically referring to the various stagings of the exhibition, and wondered what there was for Montreal. IF there is a specific Montreal one(s) I'd HUGELY appreciate anyone's help getting me one. I'll of course ensure all costs are more than adequately covered!

Comment

There was a Montreal 1973 poster for sale but they're all sold out. Looked like the picture I attached.

Not sure if it's legit, I think it may have been re-imagined for the exhibit. There were a few mugs from the Montreal '77 show at the Stadium - nothing new, just your regular poster printed on a coffee mug. I can't recall other Montreal-specific items. I picked up the exhibit book and a little Early Years van.

Comment

Thanks Plegault - there's been a variety of different posters previously; some had a litho with a hand drawn image, normally tying in the location and an aspect of the band, and some have had a more standard "Dark Side" poster with the location of the exhibition on it.

Looks like the exhibition is now running until April 2nd so another month's opportunity for people to enjoy the items on display!

Comment

Working...
          X