FYRE Festival II - Are you kidding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYRE Festival II - Are you kidding?

Well, here's the latest sign of the apocalypse, FYRE Fest II tickets now being sold:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/22/enter...ets/index.html
    https://posh.vip/e/fyre

The dude just served 6 years in jail for the last one? Did he enjoy that experience so much he wants to go back?

I'm sure Netflix is already setting up a crew to document the fun.😁
    Good Lord, it's Kitty Carlisle! And she's packing heat! - Crow T. Robot

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
    PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
    Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
    Rog - Aug 20, 2020, Atlanta (Taped)
    Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

LOL. This is great! Another Fata Morgana!
    FINGAL‘S CAVE: A Podcast for all dedicated Pink Floyd Fans

Available here:
    Youtube
    Apple Podcast
    Amazon Music
    Spotify
    Deezer
    Facebook

Comment

I vaguely heard something about this not too long ago. You would think people wouldn't support something like this after the last time, but people are stupid and have little time for morals and basic decency, which have pretty much vanished these days. Even if the festival happens, do you think the people going are the people you'd want to associate with? I don't. The price of tickets almost ensures most of the people going will be lame. I know you know the people I'm talking about. There's actually nobody I'd even want to see, unless it's Phish, and even then it's too much money. I really feel old and crotchety typing this. Get off my lawn!
      Click here to access my Pink Floyd lists!

Comment

• MGoBlue1989
        MGoBlue1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny... I used the same "get off my lawn" reference not even 20 minutes ago in another conversation. I sooooo understand the sentiment lately.

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”​
      Last edited by surfling; 09-01-2023, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X