Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Numan live - Full set - May 13th, 2023 - Wild Buffalo, Bellingham, WA - remaster needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Numan live - Full set - May 13th, 2023 - Wild Buffalo, Bellingham, WA - remaster needed!

Recent superb footage of Gary performing at a small club in Bellingham, Washington was recently posted to YouTube ... here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTn0...aGFtIDIwMjM%3D

Wasn't sure where to ask this of the music community in general, but figuring there may be a Gary Numan fan with the technical chops here at R&D, well you never know...
    ...and by the way that person is certainly not me (ha!) as I have no knowledge of capturing YouTube video and editing the audio portion on it and then re-posting it again.
    The music world needs this to be remastered. Unfortunately what the music world doesn't need (with all respect, please understand!) is the individual shouting Yaaa Wooo! after every song ends.
    Maybe someone if they had the time and effort on their hands could take a look into this....well hopeful thinking here...but hey if you don't ask then...

I got a comp ticket to the following show in Vancouver May 14 and captured the soundcheck, show, iem feed + aud mics. Needs some work but eventually I'll share it. Other stuff in the works in the meantime.

Comment

• CelestialVoices
      CelestialVoices commented
      Editing a comment
      Off topic from this thread, but have you or are you taping any of the current Les Claypool's Frog Brigade shows? (pretty please)
      I enjoy many of your recordings/releases and would love a capture from this year's tour!

@CelestialVoices​ I think my buddy is putting up his video from the Napa show soon. I should be seeing some shows later in the tour, and I know lots more will be covered on the eastern leg.

Comment

• CelestialVoices
      CelestialVoices commented
      Editing a comment
      Great news, and thanks for the response. Caught them the other night and it was a great show. I thought Sean Ono Lennon's voice worked very very well singing for Sheep. And as usual Les's bass was top notch, especially enjoyed during Pigs.
Working...
X