Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF 1970.11.06 veg remaster...

Comment

06.17.75 Nassau Day 2. The DSOTM set is really clean. Not a lot of hiss even when adding some top end. It’s a pretty loose and playful feeling set. Dave has some voice cracks in the beginning of Time and makes up for it later, Rick laughs on the 2nd chorus of Time and has some nice piano fills throughout GGITS, Roger has a bass slip and slide thing during the intro of the Breathe reprise, they give a bunch of time to the girls during Great Gig and they do pretty darn well. I’ve always been very partial to how the girls do in the 2nd half of great gig especially their harmonizing and the cool little semi jazz thing the boys do before Money on the ‘75 sets (see Boston) and
      its nice to hear Dave’s lap steel in it too. The 2nd half of Any Colour on these sets is always a barn burner. I could of course go on . I’m fairly certain at the end of the tuning before Echoes starts, Rog plays part of the Sunshine of Your Love bassline.
      Last edited by TheGreenStrat; 07-21-2023, 06:59 PM.
      Favorite Bootlegs: Santa Monica - 5/1/1970, Brescia - 06/19/1971, Los Angeles - 09/22/1972, Boston - 06/18/1975, NYC - 07/02/1977

Comment

Working...
      X