Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Maiden - powerslaved live show website

Hi-

I am not sure if there is much crossover appeal, but I happen to love both Maiden and Floyd. Powerslaved just reopened

http://powerslaved.uk/index.php

Thought I would spread the word. Lots of live Maiden, as it had before it shut down some time ago.

Thanks and hope to see you there.
    Last edited by sb33334; 04-16-2023, 07:30 AM.

Went to my first Maiden show a few years ago on the Legacy tour. Except for the mini-riot in the grass at the amphitheater, it was a great concert.
    Good Lord, it's Kitty Carlisle! And she's packing heat! - Crow T. Robot

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
    PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
    Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
    Rog - Aug 20, 2020, Atlanta (Taped)
    Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

Iron Maiden is my favorite band after Pink Floyd!! Somewhere In Time was my introduction to them... I bought the album on cassette in 1987, mainly because of the extremely detailed cover art!! 😍 I really like their stuff from the late 1970s and early '80s the best!! 🎢🎡πŸ₯°
      (I also really like Adrian Smith's band: Urchin.)

So... Can you please tell me how to join the site??
      Last edited by GhastlyFloyd; 04-16-2023, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• sb33334
        sb33334 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi- Its not my site, but if you take the link in my initial post, it should be easy to see how to sign up. It was when I did it a few days ago.

Many thanks for posting this! I just killed my ratio within about 20 minutes...

Comment

Heck yeah, Iron Maiden FTW!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	metal fan.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	310939

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on this!

Edit: I tried to log in but couldn't access that. It seemed too far over on the screen.

Did anyone else have this problem?
            Last edited by 78jazz; 04-17-2023, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I had to use my computer instead of my phone.

Comment

Yes... No matter which browser I tried, none of them would let me create a username and password because it was too far over to the right of the screen. I was finally able to sign up on my desktop computer.

Comment

The main Iron Maiden gig I'm looking for is from 19th December 1985... It's sometimes called "The Entire Population Of Hackney." It's cool to listen to Reach Out and some early versions of songs that would end up on Adrian Smith's Silver And Gold album. Unfortunately, I can't find it on the powerslaved site.
                  Last edited by GhastlyFloyd; 04-18-2023, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Awesome... my favourite band with floyd!

Comment

Definitely a crossover for me. Pink Floyd is my favorite band, but I love hard rock as well. My son took me to Iron Maiden last Oct. for my 55th birthday. It was great. Been awhile since I was had to stand for the whole show, the whole arena did.

Growing up, I had this strange loyalty to Judas Priest. I liked some Maiden back then, but I learned to appreciate them more later in life.

I was able to register, after multiple attempts with that damn captcha . Now it seems the site is down.
                      Last edited by FloydFlashback; 05-25-2023, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhastlyFloyd View Post
                        The main Iron Maiden gig I'm looking for is from 19th December 1985... It's sometimes called "The Entire Population Of Hackney." It's cool to listen to Reach Out and some early versions of songs that would end up on Adrian Smith's Silver And Gold album. Unfortunately, I can't find it on the powerslaved site.
                        That show is available to buy from Disc Japan or download on Dimeadozen

Comment

Comment

• GhastlyFloyd
                            GhastlyFloyd commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank You!! πŸ˜πŸ’—

Can anyone access http://powerslaved.uk/index.php​ ?

Comment

Working...
                          X