Peter Gabriel 2023 Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Gabriel 2023 Tour

Peter Gabriel is touring, so I decided to pick up a ticket Tony Levin a fine bassist is on the tour.
    Looking forward to the tour and checking out some of the recordings from the early shows.

I'd love to go but like Gilmour's last tour, he's not coming anywhere near where I live.
    Good Lord, it's Kitty Carlisle! And she's packing heat! - Crow T. Robot

PF - April 18, 1988, Denver
    PF - June 22, 1994, Minneapolis
    Rog - July 16, 2017, Atlanta (Taped)
    Rog - Aug 20, 2020, Atlanta (Taped)
    Nick - March 29, 2019, Atlanta (Taped)

Comment

I went to his So 25th Anniversary tour. His voice hasn’t changed. Seems like a really down-to-earth guy, too. He walked onto stage a few times before his set started, before and after the opening act and spoke to the crowd like a normal guy.

Every show was recorded and sold online. I bought the show I saw as a souvenir. It’s right from the soundboard, with the mistakes and even a false start on Red Rain still included. Very cool!

https://store.realworld.co.uk/produc...to-front-2012/

Comment

• MrFender
        MrFender commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cool, wish more artists did something like that.

Tickets purchased for Denver! Going to be a bit expensive traveling out there, but he has been on my bucket list of people/groups to see PG in concert for some time. I figure this is possibly my last chance to catch him in concert. I have seen Tony before with King Crimson, and agree with the above that he is a great bass player.
      The only other concert on my calendar for the year so far is Les Claypool's Frog Brigade, which will be performing Animals in its entirety again, as they did in the early 00s.
      Roger Waters
      - Las Vegas MGM Grand 2010-11-26
      - Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena 2017-06-16
      - Salt Lake City Vivint Arena 2022-09-08

David Gilmour
      - Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl 2016-03-25

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets
      - Denver Paramount Theatre 2022-10-20​

Comment

Working...
      X