Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-PF Bands - Like Porcupine Tree, King Crimson & (insert your favorite here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-PF Bands - Like Porcupine Tree, King Crimson & (insert your favorite here)

Hello All . . . . I'm new to R&D, migrating here after the demise of Y! (RIP). One of the things I cherished about Y! was the inclusion of some bands that are banned on other trackers, e.g., Porcupine Tree, Steven Wilson, King Crimson, etc. Is is likely that R&D will start to track/share locations for shows of these non-PF bands as well? . . . I hope so. I was in the process of trying to fill in gaps of my Porcupine Tree shows and shazam, Y! disappeared . . . . that probably sounds selfish but I view myself more as a garden-variety obsessive, compulsive, rabid fan just like you all ;-). kind rgds to all . . . Tracy

Originally posted by Tracybjazz View Post
    Hello All . . . . I'm new to R&D, migrating here after the demise of Y! (RIP). One of the things I cherished about Y! was the inclusion of some bands that are banned on other trackers, e.g., Porcupine Tree, Steven Wilson, King Crimson, etc. Is is likely that R&D will start to track/share locations for shows of these non-PF bands as well? . . . I hope so. I was in the process of trying to fill in gaps of my Porcupine Tree shows and shazam, Y! disappeared . . . . that probably sounds selfish but I view myself more as a garden-variety obsessive, compulsive, rabid fan just like you all ;-). kind rgds to all . . . Tracy
    I totally hope so too, and the fact that Y was able to do it seems to indicate that this community is low-key enough to where we probably could continue. But that's easy for me to say, as I'm not an owner/mod! I hope, but their call.

Comment

As far as I have understood, anything goes in the "Other ROIOs" forum:
      https://ravinganddrooling.com/forum/roio/other-bands

Comment

Yes, I hope so too. I'd love to share things with "known good" collectors, even if it isn't PF.
        Off surfing with Linda, of course...

Comment

Yes, we shall have the same rules like Y!
          FINGAL‘S CAVE: A Podcast for all dedicated Pink Floyd Fans

Available here:
          Youtube
          Apple Podcast
          Amazon Music
          Spotify
          Deezer
          Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X