Officially released list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially released list?

So...I inadvertently committed an infraction over at DIME by uploading jimfisheye and neonknight's excellent stereo edition of 1972-09-22. It sure topped the charts over there in a big way before it was taken down, though, I'll tell you.

That being said, I was wondering if a list exists on the site detailing which dates are now considered "commercially available" especially considering the recent copyright dumps of audience recordings, release of TEY, etc. As a member of Zappateers I know that they maintain a list of all known available recorded live dates and cross-reference it with commercial releases like so:

https://www.zappateers.com/fzshows/

I'd like to remain a member in good standing over at DIME and share the best of what's left with a wider audience, but keeping track of what's been released has become more challenging recently, or maybe I just haven't kept up with the times. I find it pretty disappointing that I can't share some of the live recordings that I've treasured for decades with other enthusiasts anymore. I can't imagine that releasing these shows benefitted the boys much in the pocket and it may actually diminish their legacy a bit IMO in the long run, but what do I know? To paraphrase Peter Grant, "If there's another nickel to be drained by exploiting Pink Floyd it's great..."
    And ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?
Working...
X